How To make Eee PC 1000H even cooler
While we haven’t heard news about overheating Eee PC 1000H (or we’re just not tuned in), Andrew Chapman has discovered a way to release few degrees of heat out of the system, thus keeping your Eee PC cool. He’s running his Eee PC at 2Ghz.
The hack is very simple which includes removing screws, cutting tin foil, and putting them back together. Oh, and he mentioned you need a screw driver and a cutter knife to do this. Which are by the way just inside your kitchen drawers.
- How-to install internal 3G HSDPA on Asus Eee PC 901 and 1000H
- Ubuntu Mobile Tried on Eee PC 1000H
- Know how good Asus Eee PC 1000H is
- HowTo Fix Fn-F5 toggle on Eee PC running Windows XP
- Ubuntu Eee is not yet Final
Last updated: April 14, 2011 |