How to configure 3G Mobile connectivity on Asus EEE PC
3G technology is one most reliable internet connection as far as mobility is concerned. You can have access to any site or check your emails anywhere you want as long as there’s 3G network.
In general, here are the important steps to get connected via 3G from with your 3G mobile phone.
- Create a dial up connection.
- Select your phone as your modem.
- Modify the dial up script.
- Connect to internet and surf.
- That’s basically it.
And how you’re gonna do it? Just follow the steps found in myasuseee.com.
For more advanced and amazing 3G setup, you can check out jkk’s modification. jkkmobile.
- eeeXubuntu Wireless Network Problems
- How-to install internal 3G HSDPA on Asus Eee PC 901 and 1000H
- How will Asus make eee pc last a whole day unplugged
- Eee PC 3.5G with Nokia 6120
- How To: Apt Configuration Behind Proxy on eeeXubuntu
Last updated: April 14, 2011 |